Mirror Controls international (MCi), a Flex company, is the global market leader in power-folding actuators. Currently MCi is expanding its product portfolio to other Automotive actuation solutions such as Active Aerodynamics & Motor cooling management.
The Engineering Administrator will be based in Woerden, NL and will be performing organizational activities for and assisting the Project Manager and the project teams within our project environment.
Are you looking for a great opportunity, rich in variety, to start your career in an innovative, international company? Do you enjoy working with and learning from highly skilled engineers and contribute with your strengths day by day? Then hit the “apply” button now! In this role you will get to know a lot of the engineering areas and tasks at a leading company in the automotive sector and be enabled to learn and grow.
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Ignite Your Passion:
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Participating in multidisciplinary product development teams in different projects using concurrent engineering.
- Managing project documentation according to requirements of the MCI Quality System
- Work together closely with the other members of the team, like the project manager, product- and design engineers, document controller etc.
- Assisting in the fabrication of prototypes and managing the project logistics in the first phases of the project (including parts inventory, construction, supplier management, management of test plans, knowledge transfer).
- Supporting the Product Engineering teams during design reviews, analyzing test results and product release meetings.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of the product development process.
- Creating brief concise reports on the above tasks.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Ideally education or background in fields such as Mechanical Engineering, Fine Mechanics or Mechatronics or similar.
- Relevant experience in an engineering environment; automotive industry would be a great advantage.
- Profound user of MS Office (especially Excel) and MS Project.
- Knowledge of Quality tools (DFMEA, DOE etc.); ideally also Automotive standards and methods (IATF 16949) or experience in other similar regulated environments is beneficial.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch are required in this role, any other language like German, Spanish or French is a plus.
- Communicative team player who has a customer oriented mindset and also enjoy working independently.
- Creative, innovative mind mixed with analytical thinking.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- 40 paid time off days
- 8% holiday pay
- Variable pay 0-10% of annual salary
- Discount on several insurances
- 50/50 pension contribution
BT09Job Category Design, Process & Technology EngineeringFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website