Job Description The Contract Manager participates in negotiating, structuring, and managing contractual documents that establish or renew business relationships with Flex's customer, working directly with Flex business teams and rock functions including the in-house legal department.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
Contract Development and Review
- Work with business teams and the Legal team to tailor contracts to meet the unique needs of each customer.
- In coordination with legal counsel, manage agreements, lead negotiations, and finalize contracts.
- Read and summarize materials, provide feedback.
- Acting as Project Manager for the whole creation process with diverse stakeholders, including Executive-level communication.
- Driving the closing process of deals together with the Business Development team.
- Assist in drafting executive summaries and risk assessments of contracts.
- Advise business teams of contractual rights and obligations.
- Maintain and manage contracts database in an organized, current, and searchable manner.
- Enhance the contract process and provide training to business teams.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in contracts administration in a multinational work environment: reviewing, negotiating and finalizing commercial contracts with a preference for individuals who have experience with customer contracts.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Good commercial understanding.
- Business acumen with the necessary sense for payment and pricing terms.
- Assertive communication skills and ability for recognizing crucial coherencies.
- Fluent English, every additional language as benefit.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences/attitudes…
- Proactive problem-solving and negotiation skills with ability to anticipate possible challenges.
- Responsible for delivering results and meeting tough deadlines.
- Detail-oriented work attitude.
- Ability to handle fast-paced transactions, prioritize, multi-task, and cope well with change.
- Ability to find alternative solutions to contractual issues as they arise in contract negotiations.
- Being an effective communicator, to all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Travel: main focus on EMEA, max. 40%
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Relentless drive to win
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website