At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
The Director, Global Account Manager is based in remote in the East Coast. The Director of Global Account Management is responsible for the direct sale of Flex's services to targeted accounts, and provides management with information used to evaluate sales opportunities.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Assume a leadership role for major strategic accounts in Health Solutions including all aspects of relationship management, profit and revenue growth.
- Responsible for all aspects of the P&L and actions necessary to ensure the organizations profitability
- Be Flex face to the customer and provide timely service to address customer needs.
- Identify and pursue target business and determine potential customer opportunities.
- Provide technical and administrative services information, demonstrations and quotes.
- Lead negotiations with customer on pricing, high impact claims, and other areas that affect our business model
- Represent Flex's interest and implement contracts to support existing and new business with target account.
- Work with a wide range of cross-functional support teams to drive tactical plan.
- Regularly interact with executives of major customers division(s), involving customer negotiations or influencing and persuading other senior level managers. Coordinate regular business reviews.
- Manage and support prospect tracking and sales and commercial forecasting.
- Travel as required.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of Account Management or Business Development experience
- Medical Device contract manufacturing and/or EMS experience
- Effective client-minded communication, including strong presentational skills
- A proven track record as a problem solver and self-starter
- Expert in managing the P&L and understanding of the financial implications to the organization
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- MBA preferred
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Must be accustomed to routine domestic and international travel
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
HL45Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account Mgmt
Is Sponsorship Available?NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website