The Experienced Team Manager will lead a multidisciplinary SW Team (i.e. FW Embedded, Mobile and PC Applications) focused on software development in a medical regulated environment.
The candidate will rely on their technical background and proven experience in people management (i.e. >3 years) in order to accomplish their goals. They will be the owner for project resource allocation and individual development plans to allow for correct project execution and continuous team/individual improvement. The current team is composed of 20+ SW developers and therefore strong leadership traits are required for this position.
The candidate will report to the SW Development Manager and will support other stakeholders in the SW department (i.e. SW Project Managers, SW Technical Leaders, SW Quality).
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate SW Developers according to internal processes (e.g. goals setting, annual performance review, checkpoint meetings)
- Plan people allocation and monitor efficiency with the support of internal tools (e.g. Planview, Workday)
- Support SW Lead and SW Project Manager (both reporting to SW Development Manager) to achieve correct project execution (e.g. provide adequate staffing in terms of seniority and availability; gather and provide feedback to their team; assure adherence to Flex Values)
- Interact with the SW Development Manager in order to achieve continuous improvement in the SW Department
- Plan long term individual development paths for their team according to members ambition and talent
- Support Human Resources during the hiring process and setup effective training plans
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Computer Science / Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent (MS degree).
- 5+ years of experience as SW/FW Developer
- 3+ years of experience as team leader (or similar)
- Adherence to Company Values (i.e. Collaboration, Customer Focus and Relentless approach) behaving as a role model (i.e. Leadership)
- Proven attitude as Mentor and Coach during their career
- Previous experience on customer and supplier management
- Solid public speaking experience (i.e. 20+ audience)
- Previous experience in structured SW product development processes (e.g. Medical, Automotive, Military)
- Fluent English
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- You can join an international environment supporting the biggest medical service providers/brands
- Work in a mutidisciplinary team in a supportive, stable, inventive, modern and high-quality environment also providing you with great food in our canteen
- Wide scope of each job: you can be responsible for products' full lifecycle management, from 'sketch to scale' how we refer to it in our motto too
- Opportunity to communicate to customers direclty and to realize your own ideas
- Friendly leaders and colleagues in a flat and lean organization in favor of quicker (decision making) processes
- Professional trainings and career growth opportunities in an international scope
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website