The 财务分析员 Financial Analyst will be based in 珠海Zhuhai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Compile 12 months rolling forecast reporting combination with good quality and accuracy.
- Monitor weekly financial KOI reporting, highlight the significant deviation between forecast and actual results and monitor the action plans and progress done by responsible owner, give suggestive financial signals to executive management team and be a good facilitator to take rectify actions.
- Do professional costing simulations to support different business units and projects.
- Ensure costing roadmap compliance and improvements, guide the team to follow SOX requirements strictly, minimize major issues by conducting regular monitoring and effective follow-up.
- Exert all measures and dig in depth the potential opportunity through productivity improvement and cost saving activity and final factor the saving/cost reduction into operating profit improvements.
- Ensure corporate reporting deadlines are met for designated reports.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- At least 4 years+ experience in finance or accounting, in which at least 2 years specialize experience in multinational manufacturing company with solid costing experience.
- Broad experience on costing reporting, costing analysis, costing saving improvements, supportable and effective to drive good financial results.
- Aggressive and keen on internal process optimization/improvements, drive for best practice through continuous improvement.
- May act as lead to lower level employees.
- Good communication skills both in English and Chinese, determined, aim oriented.
- Skilled in MS office, especially on Excel and PPT.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website