The Sr. Director, General Manager will be based in Manchester, CT. The role will be responsible for: planning, directing and controlling all manufacturing activities within this area of the company. The employee will also coordinate operating activities so that approved products are manufactured on schedule, within FDA quality standards while meeting cost objectives. Additional duties involve the estimation of manufacturing capacity, production and materials control, warehousing and site facilities, maintenance, industrial engineering and other manufacturing support activities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- He or she will be responsible for overseeing and assisting the sits to ensure business development growth Quality and the attainment of profit and operations goals.
- Accountable for assessment of existing and potential markets and developing and maintaining strategic alliances with key customers.
- Will regularly interact with executives and major clients. Interactions normally will involve influencing and/or persuading customers and negotiations.
- Functional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to Engineering, Procurement, Materials Management, Quality, Warehousing and logistics, Business Excellence, cross functional Human Resource and Financial responsibility.
- Financial accountability; revenue and variable margin growth, budget, planning and KPI's. Support new product development and modifications
- Drives a strong safety culture ensuring a safe and healthful workplace where hazards are identified, and effective physical and administrative protections are established and maintained.
- Drive best in class operations around quality, production efficiency and safety. Driving continuous improvement and waste reduction initiatives
- Reallocates operation resources to align with Flex and HRS goals. Ensures that the company has the manufacturing capabilities to meet and exceed all industry and customer requirements.
- Manage target setting process- capacity planning/production planning/ forecasting
- Collaborate across the organization by working with regional and global manufacturing and sourcing functions to implement strategies and action plans that deliver the most efficient and effective supply chain and distribution. Consistently reduces costs through productivity gains and souring improvements
- Leads and develops talent to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness. Fosters a culture of engagement and accountability, cascading vision, and creating goal alignment
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree along with 8+ years of manufacturing management experience
- Must have proven experience of in-depth P&L management and understanding
- Knowledge of injection molding, value add assemblies and mold building
- NPI experience with new customer programs from concept to successful execution and delivery including in-depth knowledge of medical validations (IQ,OQ,PQ)
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Deep understanding of Medical quality requirements as relating to FDA CFR 21 Part 11
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website