We are looking for a Digital Designer who can lead and create engaging marketing materials – across multiple mediums – that consistently and authentically share our Flex story.
Flex is a responsible design and manufacturing leader that creates winning products faster, better and smarter. We foster a culture where our people push the limits and work together globally to take innovation further than they ever imagined. We are looking for a Digital Designer who can lead and create engaging marketing materials – across multiple mediums – that consistently and authentically share our Flex story.
The ideal candidate has a blend of graphic design experience (print/web) with a strong passion and knowledge of video and animation production. Just as importantly, this person is a team player that can easily collaborate and brainstorm with fellow creative members, extended marketing and communications teams, business segments and functions, and external vendors.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment for continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here's a glimpse of what you'll do :
- Contribute to the creation of effective storytelling through multimedia to support the direction of the brand and overall strategic objectives.
- Create and develop multimedia content (video, animation, imagery, infographics, presentations, etc.) to share our customer stories, company capabilities, industry campaigns, and other internal and external communications.
- Provide solutions and support through sophisticated design aesthetics that lend well to multiple platforms including video production, animation, print and digital marketing.
- Conceptualize and create storyboards. Research techniques relevant to the style and quality of video production and animation sequences. Present storyboards for review and approval.
- Participate in creative discussion and problem solving around relevant marketing projects within the company.
- Create graphics and presentation materials to help elevate our high-level event production.
- Establish brand identity guidelines for photography and videography design and usage.
Here is what you'll need:
- 5+ years professional design experience with a focus on motion graphics.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable in graphic design, visual communications, web design, or other applicable field
- Solid understanding of design principles including layout and typography.
- Track record of close collaboration with cross-functional partners to bring ideas to life.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems through negotiation, tact, and diplomacy.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Strong portfolio of digital design and motion graphic work, showing business differentiation and capabilities through effective design.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
SS26Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account MgmtFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website