The Operations Manager/Senior Manager, is to be based in our manufacturing facility in Batu Kawan, Penang.
This role is to be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and core functions of operations in order to achieve and maintain operational excellence.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do
- Establish and communicate Business Unit objectives and assignments.
- Define and execute operational programs in line with strategic plans and annual operating objectives.
- Meet with Executive Leadership at least monthly to review and evaluate KOI's.
- Attend quarterly business reviews with key customers.
- Partner with other leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Direct and control the activities of leaders in purchasing, production control, planning, manufacturing engineering, test engineering, maintenance, manufacturing and logistics.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience and training plus a minimum of 8 years of management experience. A Master's or MBA degree is preferred.
- Ten to fifteen years of experience in electronic or electromechanical manufacturing production.
- Strong people and team management and a hands on person
- Ability to identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems. Able to utilize tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, continuously striving to improve value.
- Possesses strong business acumen and proven ability to improve key financial results.
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills verbally and written, and networking abilities.
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate and influence for positive outcomes.
- Strong innovation skills and creativity. .
- Ability to think strategically, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
SC28Job Category OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website