The Painting Engineer will be based in Skudai, Johor. The position is a Subject Matter Expect (SME) and responsible for managing product painting process
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Manage product painting process including yield monitoring for new project from development stage until SOP+3
- Resolve painting fall out issue through systematic RCA
- Propose solution to prevent recurrence
- Work closely with production, molding, product assembly and quality team to resolve issue
- Liase with customer directly especially on sample making or new product painting test
- Perform painting test, chemical and mechanical tests
- Develop new painting process to fulfill customer's product requirements
- Propose painting jig/fixture design
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years related working experiences
- Experiences on painting; robot painting and fixed gun painting.
- Experiences on painting of water based / solvent-based paint including UV clear hard coat, paint mixing and paint testing (chemical & mechanical tests).
- Experiences on robot painting and fixed gun painting.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Well versed with painting reliability test and safety requirements
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website