Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds products for a connected world ™. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Ignite Your Passion:
The Staff Engineer will be based in Shenzhen, mainly responsible for power design and development
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Design including topology architecture, component selection, function circuit design, PCB layout, EMC , Safety, Reliability etc.
- Magnetic design and verification
- Review customer specification and clarify customer requirement
- Recommend design solution / schematic
- BOM management, design verification, debug and design optimization
- Trouble shooting and solution, failure analysis report
- Support and implement design review procedure and check list to project design.
- Support NPI manufacturing in factory
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor (or above) in power electronics or electrical, automation.
- >5 year design experience in power supply design (Telecom, Server, LED driver ...), independent project design experience.
- Well understanding about popular topology such as Boost, buck, flyback, LLC , forward, PSFB, etc.
- Experience of products development from prototype to mass production.
- Familiar with EMC and safety regulations on AC/DC PSU
- Familiar with engineering tools such as MatchCAD, SIMetrix, PSIM, PADs,
- Self-motivated, good team work
- Proficiency in using engineering design tools-Modeling and simulation tool Mathcad.
- 有电力电子或开关电源理论分析能力， 能熟练运用仿真软件和计算软件
- 熟悉AC / DC PSU的EMC和安全规定
- 熟悉MatchCAD, SIMetrix, PSIM, PADs等软件
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website