*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Production Manager will be based in Memphis, TN. The Production Manager will be responsible for leading production activities to support design of new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and support test procedures.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Analyzes technology trends and market demand to plan projects.
- Collaborates with management, production, and marketing staff to determine manufacturing feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Partners with team and management in the development of the strategic plan and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the function.
- Reviews and establishes material, equipment, and manpower resource requirements.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates production activities with other functional groups such as planning and distribution.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Accountable for controlling manufacturing operation and ensuring that production quality and cost targets are met.
- Working in extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data from an evaluation of intangible factors.
- Reviews budgets and schedules required by management
- Regulate relations with the executives and/or major customers to maintain relationships with them.
- Resolve controversial situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading management levels for the achievements of the plant.
Here is some of what you'll need …
- 6 to 10 years of related experience leading a production environment
- High volume production environment experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Technical background in electronic manufacturing
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
#LI-FG1Job Category Operations
RelocationIs Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website