The Program Administrator will be based in Juarez Sur. Confers with appropriate managers within Program Management, Operations and others to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority, and to receive technical advice and resolve problems.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Assists in the review of program proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Confers with appropriate managers within Program Management, Operations and others to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority, and to receive technical advice and resolve problems.
- Works with Program/Engineering Manager to coordinate activities of Customer Focus Team (CFT) members to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, including facilitating the necessary matrix relationships.
- Customer communication related to OTD, delivery status, etc.
- Shipping follow-up from order confirmation until customer warehouse delivery
- Meeting minutes generation.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Advanced English
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in addition to 5 years of experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- May make decisions absent management supervision using broad guidelines. Provides input for team decisions.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Knowledge in Baan system
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website