The Project Engineer will be based in Milpitas, CA. Provides coordination of new product and EC introduction activities and support for ongoing manufacturing activities / problems related to individual products.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Analyzes and researches data and will propose product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
- Confers with all support team personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develop corrective action, method improvement to resolve problems.
- Prepares or directs preparation of product layout and design by using detailed drawings (i.e., visuals, Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI).
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
- Analyzes inspection and test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Confers with other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required.
- Evaluates inspection or test results for possible improvements of existing builds.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering and design tasks.
- Coordinates engineering activities for the Customer Focus Team (CFT) and coordinates with the customer to resolve production problems.
- Develops and updates documentation to establish production methodology and requirements.
- Responsible for the design and development of AR/VR applications and new technology programs in order to meet internal strategy and innovation for the benefit of the customer.
- Will work closely with customers, sites, segments and groups. From the design of concepts, through development into fully functional and tested new technologies
- Work on innovative solutions and integrate them into Flex that improve productivity and efficiency to help the bottom line.
- Help coordinate project activities and provide support for ongoing manufacturing activities and problems related to engineering.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 1 or 2 -years' experience in similar position
- Experience with Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality
- Technical Evaluation use in manufacturing environment
- Simulation Modeling Technologies
- Experience with Industry 4.0 technologies focused on Augmented and Virtual Reality, Simulation and new technology evaluation and implementation.
- Excellent customer/client interfacing skills
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website