The Quality Control Inspectoris based in Buffalo Grove, IL. The ideal candidate will be responsible for quality testing and inspection of medical devices to ensure customer and regulatory requirements are met.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Perform visual inspection of electronic and sub-assemblies (printed circuit board & plastic parts) and ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship.
- Utilize gauges, templates, microscopes and other manufacturing aids to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship.
- Ensure that all required process operations have been performed on the product that is being inspected.
- Enter all quality data into the appropriate electronic or manual systems.
- Notify the appropriate personnel if unusual product defects are identified or if process yields fall below acceptable levels.
- Provide timely feedback to manufacturing if non-conforming product is identified.
- Perform process audits and assists manufacturing with the interpretation of the quality and workmanship standards. Perform process audits and assists manufacturing with the interpretation of the quality and workmanship standards.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 2 years of quality control experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment
- Experience with data entry, spreadsheets and MS Office
- Strong math, communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, leads and supervisors
- Excellent time management skills and able to work in a very fast-paced and high-volume environment
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Familiarity with electronic assembly drawings or schematics
- Advanced inspection skills using microscope and measuring tools for printed circuit boards, electronic and mechanical components
- Experience in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Familiar with good documentation practices
- Familiar with automatic vision systems
- IPC certified
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website