We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- A relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Cultivate an opportunity pipeline of new customers by developing and maintaining relationships with all levels of key customers, ecosystem partners, and sales channels
- Identify key data center customer product and technology requirements.
- Evangelize customer requirements with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment of customer requirements and Flex portfolio and support roadmap.
- Research current and future customer and market segment trends.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for approaching new business opportunities, building internal consensus and partner relationships
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Bachelor's in relevant business field
- 10+ of relevant sales experience
- Experience selling into cloud solutions industry
- Experience selling manufacturing design services
- Must have direct customer engagement experience
- Experience managing a team of Business Development Representatives
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations
- Demonstrates expert functional, technical, people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external & internal) relationship skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Understanding of Profit and Loss
- Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional/technical area of broad breath of knowledge in multiple areas; understands the strategic impact of the function across sites
- Willing to travel 50% either domestic and/or international
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience working in EMS
- MBA or Master's Degree in Business or related subject matter
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website