The (Senior) Materials Manager will be based in SIP, Suzhou.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Manage, control and direct the activities and staff involved in the Procurement, Planning, Supply Chain Management.
- Develop and implement programs to maximize schedule flexibility, while minimizing inventory exposure and maintaining performance to cost targets. Support assigned accounts on critical expedites requests.
- Responsible for strategic materials customer interface for assigned accounts, and materials P&L of all active accounts assigned to each team member and the group.
- Ensure timely receipts and delivery of materials into the manufacturing floor at the most economical cost, consistent with quality standards to meet Customer OTD.
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction is always maintained, and ensures the down lines are fully aware of this trait.
- Define, monitor, and ensure the site materials P&L key performance indicators in a healthy trend. Demonstrate leadership to material sourcing efforts to present strategic material interface for assigned accounts.
- Ensure periodic scheduled Cycle Counts are undertaken.
- Implements and maintains policies, procedures and material control systems as required.
- Reviews, plans and approves purchase orders and change notices, in a timely fashion.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts in conformance to company policy in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for disposition of excess and obsolete materials.
- Ensure Lean Concepts are always used in day-to-day execution. Responsible for recruiting, training and developing, conducting performance evaluations, recognizing and disciplining assigned employees.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
Minimum of 8 years of Material experience.
Over 5 years supervisor or management experience is plus
Good analytical and problem solving skills set.
Excellent communication & leadership qualities.
High level of commitment, responsibility and good work attitude.
Ability to present, organize, and resolve problems or issues within the team.
Good communication in written and oral English is a must.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Worked in multinational companies
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website