Job Description The Material Planner will be based in Bukit Minyak, Penang. Responsible to coordinate the requisition of material and establish sequential delivery dates to department, according to job order priorities and material availability. We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- • Intense collaboration
- • Passionate customer focus
- • Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- • Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- • Work independently
- Ensure accuracy CTB release to Production Planner.
- Immediate response to kitting and store shortage to ensure committed CTB is available for production runs.
- Review and escalate on critical material shortage.
- Weekly MRP execution:
- Work closely with PM and PP team to ensure MRP execute weekly without failure.
- 100% PR blocking to ensure 0% liability to company
- Production Order Verification:
- Ensure Production Order created is consistent with kit clean declared for revenue.
- ECO Management:
- Ensure the BOM is 100% changed according to Customer requirement.
- E&O Claim:
- Quarterly E&O submitted to Customer.
- Safety Stock monitoring:
- Monthly checking on the Component Safety Stock
- Exposure Report
- • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- • At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- • Applicants must be willing to work in Prai.
- • Preferably Junior / Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- • Full-Time position(s) available.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website