The NeXTracker - Senior Supplier Quality Engineer will be based in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor. The position is responsible for supplier development in a manufacturing or service process; works with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Collects and understands external and internal customers' expectations or feedback on supplier quality, and cooperates with other top management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, innovation plans, and goals for supplier quality.
- Analyzes, evaluates and presents information concerning factors related to suppliers and components such as new regulations, cost of quality, suppliers' risks, supplier's performance, and proposals to other members of management team.
- Cooperate with material or purchasing team to establish the supplier quality requirements and agreements.
- Lead SQE team to evaluate, develop, and monitor suppliers and components to ensure they comply with Flex requirements and customer requirements on safety, quality, capability, delivery, environment, society regulation, etc.
- Lead SQE team to measure and track suppliers' performance and to drive problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain the supplier quality management process and tools, and train SQEs and all peers to ensure compliance of the supplier quality process.
- Commit cross-functional support and form good relationships with internal and external customers in order to maintain a strong support system in the organization, to achieve customer satisfaction and to comply with regulatory requirements.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in supplier quality management in the EE(Electric and Electronics) area or related field.
- Typically requires skill and troubleshooting, and diagnostics, and overview of the entire test process and the ability to train others
- Sound knowledge of electric and Electronic Assembly and regulation of IEC, UL, CSA, etc.
- Good command of English.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website