The Staff Mechanical Engineer产品结构工程师 will be based in Suzhou. This role is focused on the automation project of PCBA and BOX build manufacturing.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- DFA analysis based on Quality, Reliability, assembly efficiency, assembly cost and optimize the structure design 5 category rule to analysis.
- TSA analysis, according to BU's request to do Tolerance analysis and finished the Report.
- S2S project technical support and will involve from concept phase to Mass production according to design center's request to analysis and proposal design structure and prepare DFA report.
- Tooling DFM review and comment for plastic, metal, die-casting and machining parts.
- RFQ support according to BD request for mechanical parts do assembly process and tear down analysis. Include work time, relating fixture and tools etc.
- Mechanical supplier audit & qualification Support
- Additive manufacture study and analysis for plastic parts and metal parts with 3D printing process, concept and structure design for requirement.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- University degree in mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient in mechanical CAD software both 3D PTC Creo and 2D AutoCAD. Proe preferred
- 3+ years' experience in structure design & development solutions.
- knowledge in GD&T
- Experienced of Tooling DFM review
- Familiar with Plastic, sheet metal
- Good at English writing and reading
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Skill in Tolerance stack-up analysis
- Familiar with machining and dis-casting parts structure and tooling process and relating surface finished process.
- Experience of Product design is optional.
- Good oral English
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website