What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsible for supporting your designated OEM customers with new product details, FOX's product release process, building outstanding relationships, and maximizing total sales and margin. Key Account Management involves a high level of potentially complex business negotiations with customers that have a significant impact on the company's business goals.
(Note: this role will be working within our Mountain Bike group)
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Present and sell FOX products and services to assigned and potential OEMs.
- Visit assigned OEMs on a steady schedule – including key tradeshows.
- Deliver new product presentations.
- Maintain monthly forecast for assigned OEM brands.
- Establish and maintain FOX sales policies and programs.
- Supervise communication between Customer and Customer Operations as needed.
- Support and expand the OEM customer base in line Fox brand value positioning directives.
- Monitor OEM brands to ensure compliance with FOX policies and alignment with value positioning.
- Facilitate OEM testing to ensure final product configurations are optimized to OEM's various bike designs.
- Support key OEM launch activities.
- Negotiate new model year pricing.
- Support custom OEM projects with key customers as needed.
- Identify and resolve and OEM customer concerns.
- Report on status of OEMs with FOX OEM US sales management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Communication and Language skills – Must have the ability to give, receive, and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials, and articulate goals and action plans.
- Customer service skills – Demonstrated ability to promptly and effectively communicate with customers to maximize satisfaction.
- Negotiation skills – Demonstrated success in customer negotiations with other major accounts in the bicycle industry.
- Time management skills – Ability to manage time effectively to achieve defined goals.
- Computer skills – Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook for use in creating forecasts and customer communication.
- Problem solving skills – Demonstrated success in objectively identifying issues and coordinating resources to solve issues.
- Technical skills – Experience with suspension tuning, set up, and bike linkage designs a plus. Experience at Microsoft Office Suite.
- Travel required
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Bachelor's degree preferred
5+ years outside sales, customer service and/or marketing experience
Bike industry preferred, suspension-specific a plus
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Ability to travel on short notice
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website