Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Certified Respiratory Therapist PRN opening with Frankfort Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
Frankfort Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Certified Respiratory Therapist PRN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Respiratory Therapist, you would administer therapy modalities as ordered by physician, performing all aspects of mechanical ventilators (initiation, operation, monitoring, etc) and arterial puncture and blood gas analysis. You would also respond to code blue situations for assigned areas.
· You will assist in transport of ventilator and critically ill patients.
· Verify physician orders prior to therapy treatment.
· Give through, accurate report to oncoming staff at shift end.
· You will enter all patient contacts into appropriate system.
· Perform equipment rounds.
· State Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
· Respiratory Therapy Degree – AAS or BS
· Basic Cardiac Life Support and ACLS must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
· One-year adult critical care experience.
· Previous experience with mechanical ventilation, blood gas analysis and oximetry.
As a Certified Respiratory Therapist, you will be working as part of the team to provide top-notch respiratory care to our patients, administering routine treatment modalities (CPT, Nebulizer Treatments, etc) according to physician's orders and policy). You will refer to physician order and set-up and monitor oxygen accordingly.
You will gather arterial blood gas samples, perform analysis and report results to physician.
Perform ventilator, BiPAP, and CPAP set up, while making any necessary changes.
You will perform weaning parameters and extubations.
EKG's and PFT's.
Graduate of approved Respiratory (CRT/ RRT) Program.
Current license in good standing.
Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
Experience preferred.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist
- Vocational School Graduate, or Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Frankfort Regional Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services for over 40 years. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 170+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Central Kentucky. Frankfort Regional has built an excellent reputation for outstanding subspecialty services. In addition, we have an exceptional network of quality primary care physicians in both family practice and internal medicine. We are consistently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Certified Respiratory Therapist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website