Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises. EnProVera, owned and operated by government veterans with extensive backgrounds in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, the Military, and the Intelligence Community has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigators (FBI). Responsibilities
- Reviews and evaluates data and information from multiple sources.
- Confirms completeness of received data/information and resolves inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Creates case/project files.
- Manages validation and verification of case files and case data system.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to confirm compliance with established deadlines.
- Manages requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Manipulates, transfers, computers and prints information.
- Prepares and modifies reports and correspondence using word processing software.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website