Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Virtual Recruiter - West Coast Home Office preferred. In this role, you will play an important role in our customer's missions by quickly identifying the best applicants to fill administrative and clerical positions with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
A Recruiter performs full life-cycle recruitment duties to include but not be limited to:
- Understanding the hiring needs of their assigned hiring manager(s).
- Tailoring requisitions to appropriately market positions to the best-qualified job seekers.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to establish the most diverse, efficient, and cost-effective sourcing plan, to include sourcing passive applicants, and ensuring that the plan is executed, monitored, and refined as appropriate. This may include posting requisitions to trade schools/colleges/universities, diversity sites, military transition units, etc., and documenting outreach activities.
- Determining the most appropriate pre-screening mechanism and ensuring the creation of digital interview(s) as appropriate.
- Interacting with job seekers, applicants, and candidates timely, both verbally and in writing.
- Fairly reviewing applicants in accordance with FSA's Data Management technique.
- Pre-screening well-qualified applicants and using discretion and judgement when evaluating the competencies of potential applicants.
- Making real-time updates to FSA's Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Serving as an important source of information for applicants and candidates with respect to important details and insight regarding job responsibilities, including an overview of company culture, hours, policies and procedures, benefits, and what to expect once employed.
- Developing a pool of well-qualified applicants within established timelines.
- Facilitating the interview process, including interview scheduling.
- Initiating the offer process in FSA's ATS.
- Conducting regular follow-up, both verbally and in writing, with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Hiring Managers (as appropriate) to determine the effectiveness of recruiting sources and strategies.
- Providing inputs to staffing reports, and updates on aging requisitions in accordance with established deadlines. Managing Evergreen positions and maintaining a pipeline of qualified applicants for future consideration.
- Representing the company at recruiting events, to include participating in virtual career fairs.
- Providing input to the Talent Acquisition Newsletter.
A Recruiter will be expected to:
- Keep abreast of compliance and contractual regulations, and employment laws, such that all recruiting activities are conducted in accordance with the appropriate laws and regulations.
- Keep abreast of current labor market trends, and building a diverse resource network of associations, candidate databases, colleges/universities, military transition units, network events, social networks, and websites, with the goal of filling 100% of Requisitions within established timelines.
A Recruiter will perform other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website