Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that enables litigators to control and manage much larger volumes of case materials, and much more complex information, much more quickly, and to much greater effect, than would otherwise be possible.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Technical Analyst. This contract will be used to provide professional litigation support services to the Department of Justice and other Federal agencies and upon successful contract award, you will be supporting the overall mission of the DOJ. The Technical Analyst is a very senior professional with outstanding or unique skills and analytic abilities, particularly with respect to specific application software, operating systems, or technologies Duties Include:
- Consults with company and Government management to solve complex litigation support requirements
- Makes recommendations for technical solutions including applications development, applications maintenance, documentation, quality assurance and user support.
- Provides technical advice, supervision, and guidance to the support team.
- Evaluates programs in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, quality and interoperability with client systems.
- Evaluates software and hardware requirements along with short- and long-range planning, including systems integration solutions and telecommunications requirements.
- Translates advanced concepts into practical and effective solutions using structured techniques to define requirements; and develops feasible alternatives and estimates costs of implementation.
- Makes presentations of findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and oral presentations to a variety of audiences, including non-technical personnel.
- Provides all required reports on or ahead of schedule.
- May be required to perform supervisory or managerial duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website