COME JOIN OUR PEDS EM TEAM!
As part of a goal to evolve into one of the leading pediatric emergency programs in the country, we are looking for creative, enthusiastic and energetic PAs to join our team. As a designated childrens hospital, The Joseph M. Sanzari Childrens Hospital provides comprehensive medical and surgical pediatric care in more than 30 specialties, all integrated within a state-of-the-art child- and family-focused facility.
- Volume: 40,000 visits/year (0-21 years)
- Home: Division within the Department of Pediatrics; close collaboration with the Department of Emergency Medicine
- Docs: Twelve full-time attending physicians with decades of PEM experience. Minimum of 60 hours of daily attending coverage.
- Nurses: Dedicated Magnet-status Pediatric Emergency Nurses. Led by Pediatric ED Nurse Manager, two Administrative Supervisors and Pediatric ED Nurse Educator. There is a charge nurse and dedicated trauma RN at all times.
- Others: EM and Pediatric residents. Students from many schools.
- Space: Separate Pediatric ED street entrance; 3-room triage area; 17 private exams rooms (including resuscitation room); flex into an additional 6 rooms for fast track patients on nights and weekends
- Support: Unit-based social work and child life
- Hospital: Collaborative pediatric & surgical subspecialists in 30+ areas; 15-bed PICU, 6-bed EMU, 45-bed inpatient area
- Scribes: 32 hours per day
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care organization that is the most comprehensive and truly integrated health care network in New Jersey, offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research and life-enhancing care.
COME JOIN OUR PEDS EM TEAM! As part of a goal to evolve into one of the leading pediatric emergency programs in t...
Apply on company website