The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join its Integrated Behavioral Health Department at the Hilo Clinic on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- General outpatient psychiatry including urgent, triage, and mental health integration in a diverse population
- No inpatient responsibilities
- BC in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fellowship trained in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- 3-5 Years Experience Required
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Generous Signing Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii's richly diverse communities.
Equal Opportunity and e-Verify EmployerThe Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join its Integrated Behavioral Health Department ...
Apply on company website