Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Radiation Therapist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Putnam Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Putnam Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Radiation Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Complies with and supports all company/departmental policies and procedures. Consistently exceeds a required level of performance. Acts as a positive role model in complying with all safety regulation governed by such agencies as OSHA and HIPAA. Demonstrates knowledge about utilization of proper equipment and body mechanics (lifting) consistently applies this knowledge and shares it with staff members. Promotes and emphasizes strong team workJob Summary and Qualifications
Support PCMC's hallmarks of service excellence and quality for all job responsibilities. The Radiation Technologist coordinates, plans, and administers high quality and comprehensive age/disease appropriate radiotherapy to oncology patients of all age groups by utilizing equipment, computers, and established techniques to ensure a positive patient experience. Demonstrating radiation safety standards with patient and staff members is essential.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) (T); Florida State License
- Graduate of School for Radiation Therapy
- No experience Required Years of Experience; 3 years of experience preferred
The Cancer Center of HCA Florida Putnam Hospital serves Northeast Florida. We are highly recognized to be at the forefront of cancer care, diagnosis, and treatment. Doctor Anand Kuruvilla has partnered with HCA and Sarah Cannon to continue serving patients in Putnam County as he has since 1991. In addition to being Board Certified in radiation oncology, Dr. Kuruvilla has belonged to the American Academy of Hospice and palliative care since 2000. We utilize state-of-the-art techniques such as Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Mammosite, and Accuboost. We offer mobile PET/CT at our locations, which allows us to provide total care at the location of your choice.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiation Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website