Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Education Manager of Operations At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking an Education Manager of Operations for our Ambulatory EHR Team with our Physician Services Group to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
The Ambulatory EHR team is responsible for the development and implementation of HCA's Electronic Health Record (EHR) program. This team implements new eCW functionality from Pilot through Enterprise Rollout. Additionally, the team provides best practice workflows and materials that promote awareness and training initiatives for EHR systems and other clinical services in order to provide the best healthcare possible.
The Education Manager is responsible for leading the education team in the design and development of job aids, engaging and effective online courses, and training of PSG EHR analysts. This includes working collaboratively with cross functional teams, including Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Business Owners, Project Management, IT&S, and others as needed.
As a highly visible department representative, this individual must consistently demonstrate a strong service commitment by continually striving to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Effective collaboration and negotiation skills that foster strong working relationships.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Leads the education team in the development and delivery of content-specific, competency-based education programs including new hire and end-user functional training programs
- Mentors education team members to ensure they have the knowledge and skill sets to be successful.
- Creates, documents, reinforces, socializes, suggests, and improves processes, standards, and best practices, as needed
- Designs and/or selects the appropriate instructional strategies and knowledge transfer solutions for instructor led, web based, virtual classroom, mobile, online and blended learning delivery
- Develops, revises, and maintains content-specific, competency-based, and operational-based education programs as assigned, in conjunction with experts from the field
- Maintains business acumen, understanding the strategic direction and operational performance requirements of assigned customers
- Participates in generating ideas for engaging learning activities
- Plans, designs, and develops courses and instructional material using learning technologies expertise, creating exceptional interactive learning experiences that meet the instructional intent and optimize delivery options for HCA's Clinical Services Group and supporting teams
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Produces course outlines based on the learning product's objectives
- Researches customer needs, recommends appropriate materials and delivery methods
- Simultaneously manages multiple projects and assignments of various scales
- Writes scripts for voiceover and video production to support distance learning initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Degree in education or instructional design highly preferred
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of training, development and delivery experience required (including instructional design, adult learning principles, and technology-based education)
- Healthcare background preferred
- EHR and/or eCW experience preferred
- Distance learning experience required
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying outvalue-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare.We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Education Manager of Operations opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website