Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Senior Product Analyst with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Product Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Position Summary
Provide guidance and functional expertise for HCA's use of our Human Resources application, Global HR (GHR). Coordinate with support staff of other HR modules and external systems regarding integrations with Infor. Lead the work efforts needs with vendors, business owners and business analysts to maximize functionality and efficiencies of the systems according to business needs. Work with the vendor, business owners and users of the system to identify and new releases to the system. Provide functional support to business users as needed. Must be able to work with moderate direction and minimal supervision. Leads team efforts through functional expertise, use of best practices and in-depth knowledge to provide highly creative solutions.
This position works closely with a variety of resources to ensure systems are deployed to satisfy the needs of the business:
Technical – Collaboration is required with other technical resources both at corporate and in the field in various capacities including systems design, interface engineering, business analysis, quality assurance, and customer support.
External Vendors – Frequent interaction with technical and functional representatives of our systems vendors.
Functional - Communications with key business resources to aid in the deployment of new technology and participate in problem identification and resolution.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Experience implementing new technology solutions for large/complex organization.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Create quality work products in the form of presentations, Visio, and documentation targeted to specific audiences.
- An IT product analyst background with business intelligence and reporting.
- Human Resources or HRIS experience is a plus.
- Development of business and product requirements
- Lead efforts to define new technology and support the HR Technology work portfolio
- Work closely with key business resources to identify and document requirements for new technology configuration and deployment
- Participate in solution design activities to ensure all business requirements are understood and properly addressed
- Contribute as needed to the preparation and execution of the testing phases of this effort
- Assist in the deployment of vendor enhancements and other changes
- Serve as a product expert for all products in the HR Technology portfolio and all of its integrated systems
- Support the application from a product perspective to ensure it is operational and successfully meeting the business requirements
- Ensure that all product changes and enhancements are properly managed and implemented
- Keep business partners update on active issues and efforts to resolve
- Serve as a key contact for vendors associated with HR technology portfolio
- Work closely with business partners to translate highly technical information and activities into meaningful knowledge to support decision making
- Provides afterhours/on-call support as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Supports acquisitions
- Research and resolve issues identified in systems and interfaces
- Determine root cause for problems and implement improvements
- Leads and mentors junior team members
- Experience with project management and/or process improvement
- Technical knowledge of application support and vendor management
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience and create quality deliverables
- Ability to meet deadlines and set clear expectations
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization
- Understanding of use of technologies in a healthcare environment
- Understanding of hospital operations
- Ability to implement integrations between complex applications
- Ability to work independently
- Able to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of media
- Ability to multitask
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills
- Bachelor's degree Information Systems
- 3-5 years' work experience
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Senior Product Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website