HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking dedicated CRNAs to join their team in Trinity, Florida.
- Certified by American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- BLC and ACLS certification
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, general, cardiovascular, OB, transplant and
- Ask about our $7,500 referral bonus
- Employed opportunity offering very competitive premium salary
- Six weeks of PTO per year
- Flexible work schedule to allow for excellent work/life balance
- Options for compensated call or certain facilities with no call
- Robust benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
- Relocation package, when applicable
- CME $2500 annually
About Medical Center of Trinity:
- 288-bed facility
- All-private rooms
- Located in the rapidly growing tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties
- Services including adult and pediatric emergency care, spine and orthopaedics, womens health & obstetrics, heart and vascular including open heart surgery, robotic assisted and minimally invasive surgery, mens health, cancer care, behavioral health, surgical specialties, primary care and neurosurgery
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
- Medical Center of Trinity Surgery FAQs and Tour
Located in beautiful Trinity, Florida, this growing community is home to newly constructed homes, "A" rated schools and shopping centers. Pasco County also boasts as the 45th fastest growing county in the US. You will have a short 30-minute drive to downtown Tampa and the airport. Clearwater Beach is a 30-minute drive, but smaller family beaches can be found within a seven-mile reach
HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking dedicated CRNAs to join their team in Trinity, Florida.Qualified Candidates:- Ce...
Apply on company website