Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Clinical Liaison Rehab Specialist? At HCA Houston Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Clinical Liaison Rehab Specialist like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Clinical Liaison Rehab Specialist to join our team who will foster an environment of teamwork, quality and safety for our patients. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In This Role:
THIS POSITION IS FOR HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE WEST LOCATION
* You will act as an inpatient rehabilitation expert between internal and external referral sources, and inpatient rehabilitation operations and establish relationships with case managers, physicians, payors, and other referral sources.
* You will assist and coordinate the in-take and pre-admission screening process, and accurately document evidence of rehab admission criteria on pre-screen evaluation.
* You will function as primary contact for case management and referring physicians, ensuring referral sources receive appropriate and timely follow-up communications regarding their patients and hospital programs.
* You will assist in developing the annual strategic plan for the Rehab Unit/Hospital, to include visible community outreach programming and raising community awareness of services available.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
THIS POSITION IS FOR HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE SOUTHEAST LOCATION
* Graduate of an accredited school in clinical specialty is required.
* Licensed professional in Texas in a clinical health care specialty (i.e. Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist) is required.
* Minimum 2 years of recent clinical care experience is required.
* Current BLS certification is required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Gulf Coast Division is an affiliation of hospitals serving greater Houston area and South Texas. We share a mission, a commitment to the communities we serve and a standard of excellence for providing compassionate patient care.Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of people of all ages with conditions ranging from acute to chronic illnesses.With 16 acute care and specialty hospitals, freestanding emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 16,000 employees, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers patients access to a circle of care that is unique in the region. We bring comprehensive care close to home, including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach.By joining together as a network, hospitals are able to focus on improving outcomes and enhancing services for their own communities, while pooling resources for other functions like staffing and systems management.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Clinical Rehab Specialist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website