The Hospital Based Senior Clinical Analyst is actively engaged in overseeing and managing the virtual implementations and support of HCA's standard Electronic Medical Record systems across the enterprise. Under the direction of the Sr. Dir of HOC, the Senior Analyst will supervise the work of implementing Hospital Owned Clinics (HOC) on standardized platforms and assist in the long-term support of these facilities. They are responsible for overseeing vendor end user interaction, workflow analysis, design, build, and support to the clinics EHR. Further responsibility includes management of the end to end installations for all clinics within their geographic region along with assuring vendor ongoing support and maintenance once live on the EHR. The Senior Analyst consistently communicates with the Sr. Dir of HOCs the status of each clinic under their management and escalates appropriately to assure care and business continuity of these hospital-based clinics.
***This position can be based anywhere in the U.S, but does require 50-75% travel to our hospitals around the country.***
***Applicants must have clinical and eCW (eClinicalWorks) experience.***Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Hospital Based Senior Clinical Analyst where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Takes on a lead role in projects assigned by Dir of HOCs. This includes developing/ executing timelines and deliverables, as well as managing project resources
- Conducts and/or assists the Director with tasks in their absence
- Provides enterprise support and guidance to end users during conversions, upgrades, and new functionality
- Interacting with business partners across the enterprise, providing risk and status to the executive management teams, both local and corporate
- Mentors and provides oversite to local support members
- Oversees implementation and upgrade projects with the vendors and to ensures they are completing assigned tasks/deliverables by expected target date. Escalating to the Director as needed
- Serves as a SME to end users and vendor colleagues concerning HCA clinics, workflows and build
- Shares both industry and software knowledge with enterprise EHR teams
- Manages, supports and participates in the testing and upgrades of vendor software
- Conducts problem analysis and issue resolution for issues related to the EHR software through the vendor support mechanisms
- Drives resolution of complicated end user issues with the vendors and assures documentation of status'
- Works collaboratively to identify critical issues, areas of improvement, and workflows applications as needed.
- Stays abreast of system changes and updates as well as organizational policies, procedures and workflows related to local and corporate HOC standards
- Provides regular feedback on the performance vendor analysts and interactions during implementations and throughout long-term support
- Completes all assigned work, documentation and deliverables on time and with accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, health care or related field.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience required in a hospital or outpatient clinic (MA, Tech, RN, LPN, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 or more years' experience in information systems training, implementation and/or project management required.
- ECW (eClinicalWorks) EHR experience required.
- Physician revenue cycle experience preferred.
- Previous experience with implementation of an electronic health record in a hospital or outpatient setting.
- Prior experience in a project management role with demonstrated leadership skills leading other people on a team to achieve success in the implementation of system applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
- Able to demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presenting skills
- This job requires >50% and up to 75% travel
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Hospital Based Senior Clinical Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website