DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Cardiac Cath Lab Tech in the Cardiac Cath Lab!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress – Cypress, TX
Cardiac Cath Lab Tech - Cardiac Cath LabHCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor. What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for performing scrubbing duties, documentation of the procedure on the hemodynamic system, and operating the radiation equipment for all procedures performed in the Cardiac Cath lab. These include but are not limited to Diagnostic and interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Electrophysiology and Neuro Radiology.
- Responsibilities include meeting the needs of the patient, providing age specific patient care, current knowledge/skills which include policies and procedures of the department and physician orders.
- Accepts assignments that coincide with her/his experience, knowledge, and ability.
- The technologist is expected to be the Radiation Safety expert within the department and to ensure all employees and physicians follow the hospitals policies in regards to Radiation Safety for themselves and the patients.
- To be an advocate in the plan of care for the patient in regards to safety and ethics, both legal and medical
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- One (1) year prior clinical experience required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Current certification, registration or licensure as a Radiologic Technologist (RT), Registered Cardiovascular Technologist (RCVT), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website