Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our MRI Technologist PRN opening with HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) MRI Technologist PRN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a MRI Technologist, you will be responsible for assisting the physician to perform magnetic resonance imaging procedures. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In This Role:
* You will be responsible for reviewing and completing appropriate paperwork on every patient as required including exam, scheduling, physician orders, department logs, imaging records, consents, medical records, and patient charges.
* You will be responsible for transporting patients to and from their rooms and ER.
* You will be responsible for monitoring the equipment for mechanical safety.
* You will be responsible for explaining procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
* You will be responsible for positioning patients on examining table and adjust immobilization devices to obtain optimum views of specified are of body requested by Physician.
* You will work as a team player and meet the needs of the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Graduate of an accredited program for Technologist is required.
* Current licensure or permit in the State of Texas (TDH).
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a hospital-imaging department is preferred.
* 1 year experience in CT or MRI is preferred.
* American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS certification is required.
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 415+ bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston communities for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, Level III NICU, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology. We comprehensively serve our community by employing expert physicians, specialists, nurses and support staff who work together as a unified team to offer a range of diagnostic treatment and support services. From our 24-hour emergency department with Level II Trauma capabilities, to women's services, to cardiology, we are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized healthcare. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Technologist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website