Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN PACU you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse RN PACU where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Recovery for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
* You will care for and manage the surgical patient in the post-anesthesia period.
* You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
* You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
* You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
* You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a resource to the patient care team.
* You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing.
What qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing is required. BSN is preferred.
* 1 year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse in a Recovery Room setting is required.
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
* Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification are required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 415+ bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston communities for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, Level III NICU, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology. We comprehensively serve our community by employing expert physicians, specialists, nurses and support staff who work together as a unified team to offer a range of diagnostic treatment and support services. From our 24-hour emergency department with Level II Trauma capabilities, to women's services, to cardiology, we are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized healthcare. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN PACU opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website