DescriptionDo you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services. HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Provides direct patient care to neonates through geriatric patient populations and addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition and assist with maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical team are met.
- Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
- Graduate of approved and accredited nursing program, BSN preferred
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse
- One (1) or more current year's in operating room required
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required
- CNOR preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website