At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary HCSC has an excellent opportunity for an individual with a few years of compensation experience to grow and thrive at a mission-driven company! The Human Resources division is highly collaborative and supportive - this position also offers great exposure and will have significant impact. While this role will specialize in broad-based compensation, there will be many opportunities to engage in cross-functional initiatives! You will also have the privilege of working from home two days per week.
This role is responsible for coordinating/leading projects for Corporate Compensation and acting as consultant/liaison between compensation and customers. This position will ensure proper job descriptions utilization and conduct evaluations of positions, conduct research and participate in development of salary administration programs including Incentive/reward programs for the entire organization. The incumbent will also participate in and analyze salary surveys as well as conducting statistical studies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration OR 5 years' experience in Human Resources.
- 5 years' experience with total rewards to include job description reviews/audits, salary administration, variable pay programs, incentive/reward programs, etc.
- 4 years' PC experience utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- 2 years' experience in the development and implementation of compensation/human resource projects.
- Experience compiling complex or diverse information and ability to present in a clear, concise manner.
- Analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines to accomplish assigned tasks.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) credentials, a plus.
- Experience in building and administrating pay practices and programs for call center or operational divisions .
NOTE: relocation will not be extended, sponsorship is not available ~
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website