DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
*For a limited time, Henrico Doctors' is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced nurses! Current HCA employees do not qualify.*
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Retreat campus is a 226-bed acute care facility located in the historic Fan district of Richmond, VA. Retreat is one of Healthgrades Top 50 Hospitals in the nation and is also home to the Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
General Surgical at Retreat
3E is a 17 bed surgical unit that houses surgical patients with a specialty focus on urological procedures. Our goal is to provide safe, quality care to our patients so that they can transition to home to continue their post-operative recovery. This unit has won The Unit of Distinction award which is a result of established excellence in nursing care and employee engagement. The Unit of Distinction recognized 3E as top 5% nursing departments of HCA Healthcare that display exemplary performance.
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carries out physician orders
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds and monitors vital signs
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
We'd love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program
- Preferred: BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of nursing
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website