WE NEED YOU! If you are looking for a change and would like to join an amazing team, we have an opportunity for you!
Student Loan Forgiveness and so many more excellent benefits!
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to advance? We are currently seeking a nursing professional to join our team as the Director of Nursing. This is a genuine opportunity to work for a well-respected company in an environment where what you do really makes a difference in the lives of others.Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs the clinical department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the nursing care facilities.
- Keeps resident's family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Monitors care directives and activities of daily living in conjunction with resident changes in condition.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Mobile phone discounts
- Free continuing education with our Learning Management System
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Great team to work alongside
- Current and good standing RN license for the state of Illinois
- Minimum of 2-3 years of long term care and management experience
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures
- Point Click Care (PCC) or other Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Apply on company website