There couldn't be a better time to join our rapidly growing company!
At Hobby Lobby, we promote exclusively from within so opportunities are endless.
Are you ready to be our next Store Manager, District Manager or even Regional Vice President?
As a Hobby Lobby Co-Manager, you would be responsible for:
- Building an organization through hands-on management of store appearance, inventory, freight flow, merchandising, operations and gross profits.
- Working closely with the Store Manager and District Manager in order to develop specific action plans to prepare for Store Manager promotion
- Previous retail store manager or assistant store manager experience, big box environment preferred but not required
- Hands-on, servant leader who has the team and customer's best interests at heart
- Demonstrates a high sense of urgency and ability to inspire and motivate the team
- Organized and detail oriented with an entrepreneurial decision making
- Willing to relocate within one year for promotion to store manager
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website