The Photo Retoucher provides key support to the Creative Teams with processing, retouching, and organizing of digital photographs for project sheets, social media, video tutorial, product, packaging, branding, corporate collateral and various marketing platforms.
- Produces a high volume of digital images while maintaining exceptional quality
- Completes edits, clones, retouches and additional editing adjustments on digital images to ensure required photographic aesthetics are delivered
- Corrects color of digital photographs from photo shoots and digital art files in order to closely match the original piece of art
- Ensures images are labeled, organized, stored, and archived appropriately upon editing completion
- Prepares print and digital files based on specific job requirements
- Uploads digital content and project information to MARVIN.
- Delivers digital content to teams and clients.
- Collaborate with Creative Teams to ensure all cross-functional deadlines are met
- Completes all assignments on time according to art direction and the needs of the client and target customer
- Maintains current knowledge of design and technology trends
- Learns new techniques, tools, and technology as required
- Follows all Warehouse procedures
- Works closely with peers and sets a tone of partnership between teams
- Maintains a clean and orderly work station
- Follows all Art/Creative safety policies and procedures including the proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Adapts to additional duties and tasks
- Contributes to team effort by fulfilling responsibilities with a positive attitude
- An exceptional eye for color
- A strong understanding of print and web production techniques including separation, layering, and color management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time-management & project-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accept and apply critique and feedback
- Ability to self-start and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks without effecting quality or polish
- Ability to work in variety of indoor, outdoor and warehouse conditions
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 20 pounds while bending, stooping and climbing up and down ladders or stairs
- Ability to repetitively push and pull
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Able to occasionally be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and/or potentially hazardous materials
- Proficient Mac skills and Microsoft Office skills
- Expert level Adobe Photoshop skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Bridge
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to perform Key Responsibilities as described with or without accommodation
- Ability to perform job duties at the corporate office in Oklahoma City (Accommodation for location flexibility, such as telecommuting, is not available.)
- Bachelor's degree in photography or related field required.
- Ad agency or in-house agency experience preferred.
- Medical, dental and flexible spending benefits
- On-site comprehensive healthcare clinic
- Holiday pay
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Casual dress code
- Paid vacations
- Employee discounts
- A unique, always creative and productive work environment
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes. For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website