Hobby Lobby is seeking a Video/Multimedia Producer. The ideal candidate will be a goal oriented team player who has strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, has a professional demeanor, and is flexible. The candidate will also be supportive of department and company objectives, be imaginative, have awareness of current trends in the film/video industry and a working knowledge of the latest video production software and hardware.
To be considered for this position, applicants must provide:
- Cover letter summarizing the applicant's particular interest in the position and a link to an example of their work
- Current resume
Position is responsible for all aspects of multimedia production/authoring, from pre-production to post- production including script development/writing, shot list creation, sound and lighting design, audio/video editing, 2D and 3D design/animation.
Primary output includes Blu-ray, DVD, web, and broadcast.
- Ability to work both as an individual and a contributor in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Solid experience in digital media production including: illustration/design, layout, photography etc.
- Strong experience with the pre-production process including story development, script writing, and shot list creation.
- Solid experience with the production process including sound and light design as well as shot composition and directing.
- Strong post-production experience with design skills and solid experience in motion graphics, editing, compositing, and transcoding for multiple delivery formats.
- Have the ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Adobe Premier CC / Avid
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Audition / Protools
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Encore
- Final Draft
- 3D modeling
- Medical, dental and flexible spending benefits
- On-site comprehensive healthcare clinic
- Holiday pay
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Casual dress code
- Paid vacations
- Employee discounts
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website