Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., a privately-held company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is looking for a qualified individual to fill a full-time, exempt Compliance Analyst position within the corporate HR/Benefits/Leave Department.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Research, monitor, and track employment-related laws and regulations, ordinances, amendments, and proposed legislation that may affect the Company (federal, state, and local);
- Notify Legal when aware of new or amended laws or regulations and seek legal advice;
- Draft memoranda, policies, protocols, and training materials for employment-related compliance matters;
- Communicate effectively and concisely with executives, management, employees, and vendors on employment-related compliance matters;
- Audit Company protocols, processes, and policies against existing employment-related laws and regulations, and identify areas requiring attention;
- Serve as subject matter resource for HR/Benefits/Leave compliance;
- Collaborate with other departments on compliance-related matters, implementation, and auditing efforts; and
- Partner with and guide Project Coordinators and/or Project Supervisor on implementation efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree or 6-10 years of Human Resources, Benefits, and/or Leave experience;
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Benefits, and/or Leave including some or all of the following:
- Federal and state employment law (e.g., Title VII, ADA, FLSA
- Federal and state FMLA, paid sick leave, and other leaves-related legislation
- Benefits plan compliance (e.g., ERISA, IRS, HIPAA, ACA)
- Resourcefulness and comfort taking initiative;
- Effective, concise, accurate, and confident written and oral communication skills;
- Experience handling confidential information with discretion and professionalism;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking, and analytical skills; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Multi-state experience;
- Experience drafting/editing policies, employee handbooks/manuals;
- Experience working with SAP and Kronos; and
- Training experience and/or presenting information to internal departments.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Plan
- 401(k) Program with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Integris Clinic and Pharmacy on Campus
- Chaplain Services on Campus
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website