Hobby Lobby is the largest privately-owned arts-and-crafts retailer in the world. We believe people are our greatest asset and provide over 43,000 employees a culture of family in the work environment! We have nearly 1,000 stores in 47 states that offer over 70,000 items to our customers. These stores are supported by the over 10 million square feet of office, manufacturing and distribution campus located in Oklahoma City.
Full-time International Supply Chain Security Specialist enjoy the following:
- Starting wage is negotiable depending on experience
- Monday through Friday work week
- In-Office hours of 8-5 every day
As a growing company, this position offers room for growth and a hand in companywide creations. C-TPAT Specialists track Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) Self-Assessments and work with business partners to make recommendations on next steps. Furthermore, Specialists collaborate with multiple departments and vendors to maintain supply chain mapping and security compliance. Knowledge gained from the CTPAT program will be applied on the create of Risk Assessments and assure that processes meet or exceed the expectations of Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. and the program.
Please provide a resume when applying for this position.
- Coordinate with other Hobby Lobby departments for procedure audits
- Escalate issues to the necessary parties as they arise
- Exception management at various levels of supply chain
- Project management and system implementation
- Correspond with vendors for corrections to shipping documents
- Review vendor security survey responses
- Develop corrective action plans according to results of vendor surveys or onsite audits
- Supply chain mapping
- Ensure vendor data accuracy across varied systems
- Conduct Threat Assessment and Risk Assessment
- Arrange Training for supply chain security awareness and log attendance
- Ensure all procedures are up to date
- Report changes in procedure to CBP
- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all areas involved
- Self-disciplined in monitoring and checking work
- Efficient in time management, use of resources and goal setting to meet deadlines
- Strong in problem solving and use of logic and imagination for intelligent solutions
- Initiative in action steps to anticipate potential problems and mitigate in active resolutions
- Perform general clerical duties with basic knowledge of office equipment such as printers, copiers, scanners and multiline phone systems.
- Clear written and verbal communication expressions
- Ability to learn and adapt to many web-based reporting tools
- Microsoft Office experience with the following programs:
- Microsoft Excel abilities matching the description found at the Excel Website
- Microsoft Word experience mirroring the description at the Word Website
- Microsoft Outlook skillset in keeping with the description found here Outlook Website
- Previous logistics experience
- Combination of 2 + years' work experience or education in related field
- Working knowledge of CTPAT Requirements and integration process to a supply chain
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Plan
- 401(k) Program with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Integris Clinic and Pharmacy on campus
- Chaplain Services on campus
Hobby Lobby Stores Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website