HOK Canada continues to grow our Consulting team, and is seeking an excellent facilitator and a creative problem-solver. As a senior member of our team, you will both lead and contribute to a variety of project types across multiple industries. You will help our clients with complex Workplace and Portfolio strategies, and provide executive advisory services and change management leadership. In order to provide outstanding experiences for the people we work with, you possess outstanding interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills, and a solution-seeking, entrepreneurial way-of-thinking.Required Skills
- Influence and guide change, providing strategies and tools to support workplace, behaviour, work practice, culture, and technology transformations.
- Develop and deliver transformative employee experience & workplace solutions based on insights from solid people and culture research
- Conduct ethnographic research and user-centered design thinking activities (including experiential workshops, journals, ideation, prototyping and interviews) with our clients.
- Challenge assumptions, both our own and those of our client stakeholders, with positive, respectful and solution-seeking dialogue.
- Develop and implement change management strategies that are informed by the well-defined objectives
- Develop creative strategies, concepts and scenarios that enable our clients to make informed decisions, with a comprehensive analysis of opportunities and constraints of our recommendations and a concise view of payback and business cases associated to investments. (ROI)
- Complete quantitative and qualitative analyses and translate findings into client-specific recommendations and innovative strategies that address culture, business, and workforce issues. Understand and effectively communicate the impact on space supply and occupancy demand data, business goals, and culture
- Interface with other HOK teams to ensure the seamless connection between the strategy, design and change
- Mentor and support the team
- Participate in industry events, networking and relationship building to advance customer relationships.
- Commitment to ensuring high quality of deliverables, strategies, and other work products
- Self-guided, proactive and driven, working with minimal supervision
- Travel may be required.
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field and 10 - 12 years of relevant professional experience in workplace strategy, change management, corporate psychology. Related experience in design, real estate analysis and portfolio planning an asset.
- Organizational development and/or change management (eg: PROSCI) background/certification is desirable
- MCR or Design-thinking designations is an asset
- Experience participating in industry events, developing publications and conference speaking, an asset
- Promotes respectful collaboration amoungst a diverse team.
- Experience conveying complex ideas and messages in simple and clear way.
- Effective, persuasive communication with our client's leaders and staff in multiple forums.
- Contributing to and leading multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Strong analytical experience
Apply on company website