Requisition Number: 92465
- Experienced accounting professional, skilled in managing monthly /quarterly/annual accounting close, P&L reviews, balance sheet recs, journals, assist in preparation and review of tax and stat accounts, monthly sales report review and adjustments, US GAAP and IFRS knowledge and reporting, internal and external audits, and cash flow management, should have experience in managing teams of 3 teammates
- We are looking for a seasoned senior accounting specialist, who is proficient in the above, can work independently with minimum supervision, can handle complex tasks with ease, can problem solve, has excellent communications skill
- Must be an experienced people manager
- Ensures that all tasks performed comply with Insight's Policies and Procedures
What you'll do at Insight
- This position will be responsible for leading a team of three senior accountants and leading the areas of the business including but not limited to the below
- Responsible for Singapore and Hongkong entities – P&L and Balance sheet ownership – including but not limited to General Ledger Accounting, Revenue Analysis, Tax and Compliance – income tax and indirect tax, Statutory Accounting, Audit, Bank and Treasury, Reconciliations. Month end/Qtr End and Year Ends
- Month end responsibilities various other month end / quarter end activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of month end/quarter end in accordance with various USGAAP /SOX requirements.
- APAC Fixed Assets – responsible for – maintaining the register in SAP/maintaining schedules/depreciation and amortization. Providing all schedules required for stat accounts.
- Responsible for APAC Interco Recs and tie outs, settlements, and clearings and reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations, cash and Bank and Interco clearings
- VAT/GST filings for APAC countries
- Lead the APAC Microsoft Chip Accounting process for designated APAC countries.
- Inventory Reconciliations for APAC entities
- Will be preparing and signing off reconciliations and also required as part of the role to prepare and post journal entries as required.
- Backup certain areas of the business – as required
- Take on additional work as may be required
What you'll need to join Insight
- CPA/CA equivalent qualification.
- Managing small teams (3 teammates)
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in an SAP environment
- Hyperion/Essbase knowledge and experience – Will be advantageous
- Managed Stat Accounts, Tax Returns and audits
- Manages high level of complexity
- Advanced User of MS Excel
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a Financial Accounting role within a commercial firm with relevant accounting experience per main duties and responsibilities above
- Experienced working in a multinational environment and handled multiple entities
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Can do attitude
- Excellent team player
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 10F-11F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605.]]>
Apply on company website