This position will lead the design and execution of enterprise-wide people analytics initiatives. The Director of People Analytics will provide vision and overall leadership to the business intelligence, data analytics and Human Resources programs to ensure alignment with Inspire Brands needs and objectives. This individual will develop a forward-looking strategic direction for the People Analytics team, moving the business up the data and analytics maturity curve, and lead the team responsible for delivering needed people data, insights, and products.
- Lead the Inspire Brands People Analytics team in development, implementation, and maintenance of standard HR reporting and analytics across primary stakeholder groups
- Provide key insights around the size & shape of our workforce, staffing levels, retention & turnover, compensation structure, talent acquisition, onboarding and training, team member engagement, effectiveness of internal HR teams, internal mobility, diversity & inclusion and more
- Spearhead the design, development, and execution of internal and external people analytics benchmarking studies, including an employee analytics framework highlighting the employee lifecycle.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and advisor to HR leaders with the goal to develop a mindset for data-driven decision-making.
- Oversee HR's data governance practices in alignment with Inspire Brands policies
- Build a robust analytics team that delivers value and whose members are recognized as top performers. Establishing key performance indicators to measure the success of the people analytics teams' impact on business outcomes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Continually scrutinize current analytic processes to develop and implement improved, efficient, and insightful processes
- Develop, execute, and deliver ad-hoc reports based on brand marketing business requirements
- Ensure that medium/long term projects are implemented on time and achieve objectives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
4-year degree required ( preferably in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business or Mathematics)
7 - 10 years relevant experience in marketing, business analysis, data management / reporting, or other related area or MBA in lieu of experience accepted
2+ years' experience within HR data and analytics is preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Ideal candidate has an inquisitive nature and a passion for learning and solving problems
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision
- Understands HR principles and strategy, and possesses strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with expertise in Excel (e.g., pivot tables, advanced functions, formulas, filtering, etc.) and database skills (e.g., SQL, Access, Workday, etc).
- Ability to collect and synthesize information, making it relevant, understandable, and actionable for key stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple projects with competing deadline
- Effectively interact at all levels of the organization across multiple functional areas
- Excellent writing, presentation, project management and strong influencing skills
- Minimal travel may be required
Apply on company website