SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We are seeking a hospital-based Complex Specimen Processor like you to join our organization.
Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We offer you competitive salary, a generous benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(K), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
- Receive of laboratory specimens into the laboratory information system; Process, sort, and prepare specimens for submission to referral laboratories
- Label specimens and aliquots according to established protocols and according to testing ordered
- Centrifuge and aliquots specimens
- Prepare specimens for courier pick-up
- Keep appropriate records/documentation relating to specimen problems and take corrective action to ensure validity and accuracy of testing
- Assess specimen requirements for referral testing and troubleshoot any specimen requirement and/or referral testing specimen or order entry issues
- Review Outstanding Specimen Report (OSR) and pending referral testing issues
You should have:
- A completed High School Diploma or GED
- A Vocational/Technical diploma is beneficial
- 1-3 years of experience in a market or commercial clinical laboratory setting
- A wide range of experience with patients in all age groups from infancy to geriatrics
IRL is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, we have also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply today. We promptly review all applications, and are actively interviewing. We are very excited to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website