DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$4,500 Sign-On Bonus Available!
We are seeking a Microbiology Lab Technician like you to join our organization.
Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We offer you competitive salary, a generous benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(K), PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
- Handle and prepare pathology tissue and cytology samples for review by the pathologist under the supervision of a Medical Technologist or direction of a laboratory supervisor, manager or director
- Duties include, but are not limited to specimen retrieval from OR, preparation of tissues for, processing, batching and referral of cases to referral laboratories as required
- Appropriately seek guidance from medical technologists, supervisors, department head, and medical director in the review and interpretation of clinical laboratory data
- Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results
- Perform stat procedures, timed studies, and routine tests within established turnaround time targets
- Perform quality control procedures per protocol and complete necessary documentation
- Accessions, labels, and maintains specimen integrity throughout all processes
You Should Have:
- A 2 Year/Associate Degree in a Science discipline is required
- A State of Florida Technician License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
- Microbiology technical specialty
- 2 years of experience in high-volume microbiology is preferred
- The ability to work during disasters
IRL is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, we have also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply today. We promptly review all applications, and are actively interviewing. We are very excited to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website