Your role in helping us shape the future:
Intelsat is looking for a Pricing Analyst, under the guidance of the Pricing Manager, who will work closely with global Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance teams to provide insightful analyses in pricing strategy, policy and compliance, and pricing plan development for a complex portfolio of satellite communications products. With a focus on accuracy and responsiveness, you will provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholders to advance and maximize revenue opportunities. As a Pricing Analyst, you will serve a critical role in contributing to Intelsat's performance by providing pricing guidance and eliminating obstacles to revenue. Your role interfaces regularly with management in pricing review discussions and strategic pricing initiatives.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Manipulate large volumes of pricing data, ensuring data integrity
- Ensure consistency of data across all pricing systems, tools, and product guides
- Create and maintain detailed process documentation
Can you drive these processes?
- Interface daily with a global team across all time zones on pricing requests
- Train users on how to navigate pricing systems and leverage pricing tools
- Troubleshoot pricing issues with technical support teams in Salesforce and Tableau
You should definitely have:
- A 4-year college degree in business (finance, economics, statistics, accounting)
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, and ability to perform detailed analyses
- Expertise in Excel and experience maintaining the integrity of large data sets
- Interest in and ability to understand a technical industry and product set
- Experience with and a working knowledge of CRM systems and dashboards
- A customer-centric mindset that strives to provide excellent service to internal stakeholders
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with Salesforce and the Configure Price Quote (CPQ) module
- Experience with creating and maintaining dashboards in Tableau
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new solutions and new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including DTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
Other Job Info:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Job requires ability to sit for long periods of time
Apply on company website